A sturdy and cost-effective chassis for every use.
A dependable solution for housing electronics. Aluminum has a high heat tolerance, is corrosion-resistant, and provides a natural level of RFI/EMI shielding.
- Vented or unvented.
- 2-piece Interlocking construction.
- Available in any size between 2”x3”x2” and 8”x12”x4.
- Easily fabricated into amplifiers, instrument, etc.
- Extremely rugged 1/16th 3003 aluminum construction.
- Simple assemble, with only 4 screws to put in place. (4 screws and washers included).